Thursday, June 24, 2004

Hey Everyone

 

Post #1


I'm the creator/head writer on Mighty Express and the sad guinea pig who will attempt to keep you entertained and informed over the next few months as we prep, produce, and deliver the series. It'll be on Cartoon Network in the US and YTV in Canada beginning July 2004 but I'm getting ahead of myself. I hope it will provide a reasonably truthful window into the process of creative adaptation and the machinery of TV production--and most importantly act as a forum for conversation about all things Tracksville! Oh yeah, and with some plenty of sneak peaks along the way. That's it for now. We will be back in a few with, hopefully, a decent snapshot of where we've landed with the TV format and how we got there.

Until then I leave you this really cool promotional art.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone

  Post #1 HEY EVERYONE. NICOLAS HERE. I'm the creator/head writer on Mighty Express   and the sad guinea pig who will attempt to keep yo...